Dr. Bose Videos
All videos presented on this page are hosted on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. For more information on Dr. Bose, visit the Doc Bose website.
A patient entering the emergency room (ER) while an emergency medical services (EMS) professional performs chest compressions. Did you know that immediate cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can double or triple the chances of survival after cardiac arrest?
We have received permission from the family to post this video. Thank you for allowing us to use this video and experience as a teaching moment.
Local Media Videos
- Fight Flight Part 1 - Dr. Sudip Bose - Keep Your Inner Army Strong!
- Odessa Fire and Rescue - EMS Lifeline - Dr. Sudip Bose - Keep Your Inner Army Strong!
For health tips, please visit the Keep Your Inner Army Strong website. Also, please consider a donation to Dr. Bose's nonprofit, The Battle Continues, which helps veterans and their families.
National Media Videos Mentioning Odessa Fire Rescue
- COVID-19 Graphs versus Reality (April 12, 2020)
- Video description: Dr. Sudip Bose weighs in on the challenges facing emergency rooms on Fox News
- Dr. Sudip Bose Talks About COVID-19 in Rural Areas on MSNBC (April 5, 2020)
- Video description: Dr. Sudip Bose, an ER physician, discusses COVID-19 in rural areas such as Midland and Odessa on MSNBC
- Physicians on Front Lines Describe Dire Need for Protective Gear, Medical Supplies by Dr. Sudip Bose
- Paramedic of the Year 2019 - Presented by Dr. Bose
- EMS Banquet - Speaker - Dr. Sudip Bose
- EMS Banquet - First Responder Award - Presented by Dr. Sudip Bose
- Video description: as Medical Director for the City of Odessa, Dr. Bose presents the First Responder Award at the EMS Banquet on January 21, 2016